Australia Visit Visa, Visa Process, etc. Australia Visit Visa, Visa Process, etc. Australia Visit Visa, Visa Process, etc. Study in Study, Visa Process, etc.
Services

Post Landing Services We Offer for Canada

Immigration accounts for only 30% of the entire transition procedure. Moving to a new destination, to do a job and to live, requires a lot of preparation. We take care of the remaining 70% through our wide-ranging and personalized settlement services, to help you establish yourself well in Canada.

We understand that without a good support system in place, in an alien environment, you would feel alone and helpless. And, therefore, our excellent post disembarkation services are tailor-made so that you get all the help and guidance you can, to settle abroad easily and quickly.

Right from airport pickup services to help you find good and affordable accommodation, we offer all possible post landing services you might need in Maple Leaf Country.

With Bhavishya Overseas, you are never alone in Canada.

Postal landing services we offer

We offer information on landing and assistance services of all kinds

Help and support for landing and movement

  • Pickup services from the airport
  • Help with the documents you need to show at the airport
  • Sharing information on how to get to your hotel / airbnb from the airport
  • Sharing information about the driver's license procedure and help with obtaining the license.
  • Sharing information on how to buy your first car
  • Sharing information on how to buy car insurance
  • Sharing information on different transport options available
  • Sharing information on how to travel without a car in Canada
  • Sharing information about the Travel Card: presto card and how to get it
  • Sharing information on how to use Google Maps to reach any location via trains and buses

Help and support with Canadian processes

  • Sharing information on the health card application process
  • Share information about the initial temporary application process
  • Sharing information on how to apply for the mandatory 9-digit Social Security Number (SIN number) for a foreign person to do a job in Canada.
  • Sharing information on how to obtain a photo ID / GI license
  • Sharing information on how to save taxes if you don't have a job

Help and support for adaptation abroad

  • Find the main things related to your first home like bed, mattress, etc.
  • Helping you sign up for free courses in English and French, the two main languages officially recognized in the overseas hotspot.
  • Offering support for bank account and credit card application
  • Offer SIM card support and help you decide which card is available in Canada.
  • Sharing information about the different places where you can buy really cheap groceries
  • Sharing information about the place where you can buy really cheap home decor or home stuff
  • Helping you find good accommodation and getting in touch with the best real estate agents

Help and support in your job search

  • Sharing information on important details about different licensing or professional registration requirements and offering all related help.
  • Sharing information on a comprehensive list of potential recruiters in the country of the maple leaf.
  • Sharing information on the different exams you need to take to get a professional license and enrollment.
  • Offering helpful and results-oriented job search assistance.
  • Rewrite your resume in the Canadian format.
  • Drafting of cover letters for your resume
  • Aggressively marketing the resume for you so that it reaches targeted recruiters and businesses in maple leaf country.
  • Helping you prepare for crucial interviews.

Quick Enquiry

For Free Visa Assistance