Europe must offer a fusion of multiculturalism from around the world that allows students to study in a broad cultural environment. The students were able to enjoy both the great social life and the beautiful advanced countries and their advanced cities. They have positive views on the quality of life and culture in Europe.
Europe has a very systematic education model divided mainly into three divisions: primary, secondary and upper secondary education. European Higher Education enlists the following degrees as its part; Professional license and license equivalent to Bachelors and Masters and Doctorates.
Advantages Of Studying In Europe
- France ranks third as the world's favorite country for higher education.
- Affordable rates and internship opportunities with top-notch companies can take them one step closer to work permits.
- Students can look for part-time work during their studies.
- Accommodation assistance provided.
- Economic transportation.
- Students can also apply for a European Union visa without IELTS. You can transfer your credits.
- About 95% of internships and an equal percentage of Visa Success ratio.
- Employers require a 2 year work visa if selected.
Types Of Colleges
- The instruction of the universities will be in European and English languages.
- Fees in colleges vary from low to high depending on the rankings.
- In high-level universities, the placement ratio is high.
Annual university fees
- Bachelors: from 8000 to 14000 euros
- Master: from 8000 to 18000 euros
20 hours per week at € 9 per hour.
work full time
- Visa for full-time post-study job search from 6 months to 1 year.
- A 1 year work permit can be extended up to 4 years later.