Citizenship of the United States
Citizenship of the United States can be obtained through:
- Birth or
- Derivation process or
Individuals defined as nationals of the country enjoy all privileges such as
- Residing and working in any region of the country wishing to
- Access the benefits, education for children and social security offered by the country's government
- Working in strategic positions and occupations
- Run for elections and also exercise the right to vote in elections
- Travel out of the country as desired and stay overseas for an extended period without losing U.S. citizenship Petition eligible relatives for Green Card (permanent residence of the country)
How to become a citizen of the United States
The most common way to acquire US nationality is through naturalization. There are certain prerequisites that must be met and fulfilled by all, such as
- Applicants must reside in the country as permanent residents for a minimum period of 5 years and maintain continuous residency with physical presence in the country for a minimum of thirty months in the period of 5.
- Previous years and also meet all other required parameters Applicants must reside for at least 3 years or more and meet all criteria for a spouse of a U.S. citizen
- Applicants must qualify for service in the U.S. military and meet all others requirements
- Children of US citizens even if born outside the US but currently residing outside the country, all other prerequisites are met Applicants have resided under the jurisdiction of the country and / or USCIS for the last 3 months prior to the filing date of the application
- Candidates have adequate language skills in English and a sufficient understanding of US history and administrators and are able to pass the required test in this regard.
- Aspirants have maintained a clean resume and are committed to the law and land constitution
- Applicants award N-400 for citizenship through the naturalization process.
Bhavishya Overseas Assistance
We have extensive experience in providing comprehensive services to applicants for submitting naturalization applications (N-400 and N-600) such as preparing and submitting the petition with all necessary attachments. We can help with the following:
We have an extremely professional team when it comes to dealing with various aspects of immigration to the United States. In this case, we can provide professional and knowledgeable services by preparing the N-400 petition (Naturalization Application) with all the attachments necessary to obtain US nationality for our clients. We also guide and support the interview process. We have established a two-step evaluation process that helps us deliver accurate services at affordable costs.
We offer reliable, budget-friendly, just-in-time services to help your employees resolve various intricate US citizenship issues through the naturalization process. We complete the process by preparing and submitting the petition for 1-485 (Application to Adjust Status).
US Immigration Law Experts
We are equipped with an experienced US legal expert, experienced staff to handle any US visa application and also manage the state of the art "Tracker" immigration software that allows us to provide impeccable services to our customers
- We extend service and support, such as Preparing N-400 (Application for Naturalization) to obtain US citizenship with attachments required for filing with USCIS.
- Prepare clients for the interview process using our extensive know-how and experience in handling various US immigration laws and procedures.
Even if you are looking for more information on US citizenship, you can write an email to Bhavishyaoverseas@gmail.com and one of the most experienced immigration consultants will contact you to help you with your questions and concerns or you can also choose call us at + 91-8328559029 or interact directly with the expert through our Live Chat window